Thank you for volunteering. Below is all of the information that you will need for the big day.
Maps and information packets
- Volunteer Descriptions and Map
- Volunteer Map (pdf version to print)
- 2015 Race Packet - sent to race participants
There are two different days that we need volunteers:
Friday, August 21st
- 5:00PM to 7:30PM - Help with packet pickup and setting up transition
- You can park near the outside pool and the pavilion.
- Just come to the pavilion and we will get you started.
- We have ordered 50 volunteer shirts. We should have enough for individual volunteers. We do not expect to have enough volunteer shirts for our big groups that will be helping.
Saturday, August 22nd
- 6:00AM to 9:30AM - helping with the race
- Volunteer descriptions
- Packet Pickup help - park in the volunteer parking area and come to the pavilion
- Transition help (Oakland Swimming) - park in the volunteer parking area and come to the transition area
- Pool and course help (Siegel XC and individuals) - park in the volunteer parking area and come to the pavilion. We will need help directing kids and getting ready prior to the event.
- Finish Area help - park in the volunteer parking area and come to the pavilion - we expect your help during packet pickup
- 5:00AM to 9:00AM - Parking (Family Worship Center)
- Meet at the second entrance (position F) from Dejarnette Road.