What does it take to participate in a triathlon? Here is a video from the 2011 triathlon to show you.
Schedule of Events (Tentative)
- 5:30PM to 7:30PM - Packet Pickup at SportsCom pavilion (across from pool)
- 7:00PM to 9:00PM - POOL PARTY for all participants and siblings
Saturday (RACE DAY)
- 5:45AM to 6:45AM - Packet Pickup at SportsCom pavilion
- 5:45AM to 6:45AM - Transition Area open for setup (Parents are allowed in transition area with their kids to help setup their area.)
- 6:45AM - Senior triathletes should be in line and ready
- 6:50AM - Pre-Race Meeting and National Anthem
- 6:55AM - Last minute instructions
- 7:00AM - Seniors Swim Start
- 7:15AM - Junior triathletes should be in line and ready
- 7:30AM - Juniors Swim Start (dependent on when last Senior is in from their bike)
- 8:15AM - Awards will be announced (this is dependent on when triathletes finish and when results are posted)
- 9:00AM - Race and awards will be completed
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place for Overall* winners for each gender and ages 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13&14 years old.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place for Beginner* winners for each gender and ages 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13&14 years old.
*A Beginner is any participant that has participated in ONE triathlon or less prior to this year's Try Boro Kids Triathlon. A beginner can only place in the beginner category and an overall can only place in the overall category.